As responsible for specific projects, you will be the key contact internally and externally for objectives and activities, including briefs and account and media management. Projects will include brand campaigns, capsule collections, pop-up stores, events etc.
This is a new position that will be based at the headquarters in Braga and report to the Global Director of Brand Communication. Travelling may occur.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop global brand marketing and consumer experience strategy and activities, considering all aspects of communication and ensuring alignment across various business functions
- Lead the marketing team with full management responsibilities, including resource planning, recruitment, coaching, development etc.
- Collaborate to develop and implement key marketing storytelling focuses to ensure consistent channel messaging, and feed communications requirements into creative team
- Coordinate global marketing campaigns and key product launches, from conception to global channel execution
- Lead collaborations with external partners as suggested by Creative Director
- Ensure that budgets and deadlines are met throughout projects. Coordinate internal teams and departments to ensure they deliver per plan
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration
- Understanding of what it takes to build a strong brand long-term, paired with a commercial mindset
- Ability to align people with different perspectives and priorities towards common objectives
- Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Strong integrity and an independent point of view, yet an openness to new ideas
- A strong interest in fashion, art and popular culture
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible.